Darwin’s Money is about Financial Evolution:
Educate … Adapt … Achieve!
The author has a background in Chemical Engineering and an MBA specializing in Finance and Biotech Management. Enamored by investing and saving since a teen, the author has been an advocate for optimized investment returns and frugal hacks for everyday consumers. I started blogging during an MBA course in New Ventures when my professor essentially laughed at my thesis of making money blogging about personal finance and investing. Within weeks, I proved her wrong and years later I have a full-fledged blog network.
As is evident from recent global market tumult, commodity, currency and credit events, the traditional buy and hold approach is no longer a guaranteed means to achieve financial success. Investors need to adapt to an ever-changing environment by staying on top of new investment instruments, market conditions, political influence, tax implications and more. From an investment standpoint, this blog is primarily focused on alternative investment strategies that aren’t widely covered in the mainstream press such as hedging strategies, non-market correlated instruments, high-yield investments, international/developing markets, biotechs, and the use of stock options to generate income and hedge other holdings.
Personal Finance and Savings:
Personal Finance topics span the realm of saving money on everyday purchases and utilities to differences between various retirement plans and setting financial goals.
You’ll find a diverse mix of useful information and personal experience relayed here in a format that most people can relate to for easy implementation.
I hope you’ll Subscribe to Darwin’s Money for free daily updates delivered via email or RSS.
You can also follow my social networking activities to keep tabs on my stock trades, personal finance encounters, freebies, deals and more via Twitter.
My Blogging History (an “evolution”):
- Current – My primary money blog is here, at Darwin’s Money (RSS FEED)
- Current - Make sure to also check out my blog dedicated solely to ETFs at the ETFBase. I cover new ETF launches, reviews of market-beating ETFs, trends and trading strategies. (RSS FEED for ETFBase)
- Freelance/Syndication – I write for several top industry outlets including the American Express Currency Blog (My Articles) and Wisebread (My Articles). I have weekly columns at It’s Economic, Quid Corner and Pound Place as well. Additionally, my content is syndicated at major outlets like SeekingAlpha and others.
- Recent – I am also the founder of Darwin’s Finance, a similarly themed blog with a different tilt on finance. I still post there weekly.
- Dead – My first foray into blogging was via “Everyday Finance” on the free Blogger platform which Google ultimately squashed so it is no longer active.
To easily stay on top of all my new posts, make sure to follow my Twitter.