Here are some of my favorite reads from around the web, blogger networks I participate in, content I wrote elsewhere around the web, and other mentions:
Best O The Rest:
Financial Highway – Money and Ignorance
Fiscal Fizzle – How We Save $1,000s on Health Spending Every Year
Simple Dollar – Fresh Out of College with Loans and No Job – Now What?
the Mish - Illinois is the Worst.
Burning Platform – Government Lies. This Week, About Inflation
Financial Samurai – Who Pays the Bill?
KNS Financial – Giveaways!
Invest it Wisely - First Home!
Sweating the Big Stuff - How to Improve your Credit Score
Len Penzo – Buy a Used Car – in 100 words
Stuff I Wrote all Over the Place:
- Five Surprise Bonuses in 2011 – Make the Most of Them!
- Why Renting Makes More Sense Than it Used To
- 3 Signs Your Job’s About to be Outsourced
- 2nd Wedding – Again?
- 6 Ways to Put the Payroll Tax Break to Work
- Saving Money at the Risk of Personal Safety – Balance?
- Winning the Lottery Brings Misery, Loss, and Death – Why Bother?
- Finally, The Facebook and Twitter Fund is Here – Secondary Market CEF
- Jobs with LOW Unemployment – The Data is In
- Present Value of Money Explained – MBA Monday
- MUNI Bonds Have Jumped the Shark
- Are You Ready to Save 25% On Your iPhone Plan? Pit Verizon vs. AT&T