While I’m no fan of credit card DEBT, I am a huge fan of tax free dollars each month I get from cash back credit cards. My wife and I have never paid a dime in interest yet we collect several hundred dollars a year for simply charging and paying off our cards each month with the top cash back credit cards. Well, this month, there’s a $100 signup bonus on top of the top cash-back offer out there anyway. The Chase Freedom Visa has the following profile:
- Earn $100 Bonus Cash Back after you make $500 in purchases in your first 3 months
- 0% Intro APR for 12 months on balance transfers and 6 months on purchases
- 5% Cash Back on up to $1,500 spent at gas stations and on Amazon.com from 1/1/12 – 3/31/12.
- You’ll enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like grocery stores, restaurants and even airlines. It’s free and easy to activate your bonus each quarter!
- Unlimited 1% Cash Back on all other purchases
- Up to an additional 10% Cash Back when you shop online at select merchants through Chase
- No annual fee and rewards never expire