If you’re going to use a credit card, you might as well optimize your cash back! I do, and it brings us tax-free income of $700-$1000 a year depending on what we’re up to. Well, now there’s there ultimate card for what’s probably your single biggest expense – groceries! (and next biggest – gas!) The Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express offers the highest cash-back reward I’ve ever come across and there’s no catch – and there’s a $100 bonus to boot! (see this card and many others with this cash back card comparison tool)
Here are the specs on this one:
- Earn 100 Reward Dollars after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn Cash Back: 3% at US supermarkets, up to $6,000 per year in purchases, 2% at US gas stations & select US dept stores, 1% on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit.
- Simple and Straightforward: With the Blue Cash Everyday Card, you can start earning cash back. No rotating reward categories. No enrollment required. No annual fee.
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 12.99%-21.99%, based on credit worthiness and other factors.
- Terms and Restrictions Apply.
With these cash-back reward categories, I could probably eliminate my other cards by consolidating since my other cards can’t top this in any categories by also getting 3% back on gas and 1% on everything else. (see this card and many others with this cash back card comparison tool)
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.